Warmachine and Hordes

blakeh1

I have been a long time gamer which I got into mostly for the paint and modelling aspects of the minatures, witht he added benefit of being able to use them for something other than just sitting on a shelf. The game I been mostly wrapped up in for the past 4 years or so has been Warmachine/Hordes. Here are a few of the miniatures I have painted from my Hordes faction

IMG_1939b.jpg
IMG_1938a.jpg
IMG_7562a.jpg
IMG_8346c.jpg
IMG_8344c-1.jpg
IMG_1894-1.jpg
IMG_1901-1.jpg

Your figure painting skills are excellent fella :eek: Would love to see you tackle some bigger stuff if thats the level of detail you can achieve with the small ones ....First class ;)

Chris.

Incredible detail! Your shading, and color blending are off the hook! love the earth tones on all the "savages" ...i.e. leather and fur/hides. Bravo!

Super set of wargame minis!! The quality is way beyond the table top playing standard.
Do you game with them, or just display?? I'd like to see more of you terrific works......

PANZERMAN said:
Do you game with them, or just display??

Game with them. They sit in my carry case any other time since I sadly have no place to display them, nor have the time to take them out and put them back in a display case once a week

Although I dislike the game those hordes figures are top notch and very well painted! Not such a fan of the sculpting on the war machine stuff but you did a nice job on them too. Keep it up!

Latest posts

Back