Trumpeter LAV C2 (Command & Control)

Elm City Hobbies

Hey there guys,

Finally got some decent pictures taken of this.

Recently won Best Military at the CAMS show last weekend, I am now just coming down off of the shock of winning, and starting to enjoy it. We are all our own worst critics, and I thought there was much better on the table than this, but now that it has sunk in....I'm not giving back the trophy! LOL

Now what to do for an encore to defend my title next year!!!

Enjoy the pics....and Scott...please feel free to add these to the gallery on the front page.

Thanks
Scott

IMG_0225-vi.jpg

IMG_0226-vi.jpg

IMG_0227-vi.jpg

IMG_0228-vi.jpg

IMG_0229-vi.jpg

IMG_0230-vi.jpg

IMG_0231-vi.jpg

IMG_0232-vi.jpg

IMG_0233-vi.jpg

Looks nice but looks like you forgot the "Coleman" logo on the cooler.

Seriously though, that's a very nice build. A well deserved award winner. Im sure you'll think of something to challenge me with, er... I mean defend your title with. :p

Carsenault said:
Looks nice but looks like you forgot the "Coleman" logo on the cooler.

Seriously though, that's a very nice build. A well deserved award winner. Im sure you'll think of something to challenge me with, er... I mean defend your title with. :p

HAHA, Coleman wouldn't pay the advertising rights for me to put their name on there....so screw'em!

Actually that cooler, the name is on a little patch on the bottom white part....I just painted it the same color as the cooler so it stood out a bit....too small to put a name on it.

WhiteLeopard said:
Very nice work - that camo net did you build it from scratch or was it a kit part?

Actually that whole piece, the big wooden box, camo net, 25mm ammo can, Rope, sandbag, tent bag and all the straps on it is a one piece resin piece from the Legends M113A3 stowage set.

It is a recast of the original piece that I did for my own use. Some of the straps didn't fully cast properly, but it is still a pretty impressive piece.

Once primed, I had to paint and weather everything on it separately. I wasn't too convinced about the wooden box....but seemed to come out better in the end. One of those things that you keep tweaking, but if you don't stop tweaking at a certain point, then you have gone too far.

Latest posts

Back