.......Trabant 601 S.......

StuG

4eb873f8abc60_11598-500x500.jpg

I hope you like it...

IMG_0009_zps8ab7269c.jpg

IMG_0017-1_zps423780fc.jpg

IMG_0021_zps0800e884.jpg

Like it ? Love it !

Interesting subject, is it French or British ? Nice to see something out of the ordinary, well done.

Rookie,
The Trabant was produced by former East German auto maker VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau in Zwickau, Saxony. It was the most common vehicle in East Germany, and was also exported to countries both inside and outside the communist bloc. (Wiki quote)

That is the cleanest Trabant I have ever seen and with that blue glitter paint, that is a custom Trabant my friend

Really nice job StuG

Gag

Very nice, I built that kit last year but I weathered mine. It builds up nicely.

rookie said:
Like it ? Love it !

Interesting subject, is it French or British ? Nice to see something out of the ordinary, well done.

The Nylon Gag said:
Rookie,
The Trabant was produced by former East German auto maker VEB Sachsenring Automobilwerke Zwickau in Zwickau, Saxony. It was the most common vehicle in East Germany, and was also exported to countries both inside and outside the communist bloc. (Wiki quote)

That is the cleanest Trabant I have ever seen and with that blue glitter paint, that is a custom Trabant my friend

Really nice job StuG

Gag

noname said:
Nice clean build. How dod you find the kit?

dazed1 said:
Tres cool! Neat idea to turn a Trabby into a sporty vert. Job well done sir.

jdm said:
Very nice, I built that kit last year but I weathered mine. It builds up nicely.

Thank you for looking and kind comments my friends...

Very cool ;D ;D Love the Trabies !! I have this kit ,keeping it for a special project :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back