Today's Adventure

Bear43

On my way to work this morning I hit a slick spot on the highway, slid into the ditch and rolled my pickup. Considering it rolled twice it held up remarkably well. I am fine. I was taken to the hospital as a precaution and went through a lot of scans. No major injuries, just very sore.

20240130_143302.jpg

20240130_143328.jpg

On my way to work this morning I hit a slick spot on the highway, slid into the ditch and rolled my pickup. Considering it rolled twice it held up remarkably well. I am fine. I was taken to the hospital as a precaution and went through a lot of scans. No major injuries, just very sore.

View attachment 113081

View attachment 113082
Wow, that's a fair bit of damage to your truck but I'm glad it took the worst of it rather than yourself. Take care my friend and a swift recovery. Pantherman

Holy S#!t!! :oops:
Really happy to hear you are okay Mike.
Truck looks like it just needs a washing and it’s good to go.

I was very surprised at how well it held up overall. From a full side view you can see it is bowed in the middle.

Thanks! I am finally getting mended up. I was banged up and badly bruised and did nothing but rest for several days. I can honestly say I never wish to repeat such an adventure!

Thanks! I am finally getting mended up. I was banged up and badly bruised and did nothing but rest for several days. I can honestly say I never wish to repeat such an adventure!
You must have been sore if it stopped modeling.... glad you're feeling better. PM

Latest posts

Back