Thread gone missing?

the Baron

Ich bin ja, Herr, in Deiner Macht
I think I might be losing it--there is a tendency to Alzheimer's in my mother's family. But I swear there was a thread started in the forum, over the weekend, in which we were invited to give quick modeling tips. I swear I posted to it, but now, I can't find it. Was it removed, or has something else happened? Or is it one more milepost on the road to eventual senility for me? I'm only 47, but it could be just over the horizon for me.

You're not crazy. Looks like it may have disappeared.
I'll see if I can locate where it went

Update: I can't seem to find it

Sorry, guys, I'm still not seeing it, but not because it's not there, I've probably never noticed any area other than the index, before noticing that thread over the weekend.

I use the index page as my landing page into the forum, and I follow the "Show unread posts since last visit" link first. Where is it, in relation to that reference point?

I'm poking around in the meantime, to see.

This is like looking for a part, and it's right in the middle of the pile on your bench :D

In the "Chit Chat" section, still, Baron.
Just ABOVE the normal threads, right below the "SHow us your mancaves" topic

Did I post the hyper one again?

I thought I had given it a dose of Riddlin

::) *lame joke is lame

ScaleModelMadman said:
Did I post the hyper one again?

I thought I had given it a dose of Riddlin

::) *lame joke is lame

Just don't mix it with any Alcohol, or it will go all hyper again......

Duh, thanks, guys!

Like looking for a sock after emptying the dryer, and it's stuck to the back of your sweatshirt ;D

;D

Now, for the next part of the issue--I don't see the post I added over the weekend. Did someone say that we may have lost some posts?

No,

that part I think you may have gotten confused with something/somewhere else. ;D

Your last post prior to all this was about using a plastic palette found in crafts stores or whatever but that was in another thread altogether. If you did in fact try posting in this new thread, either the computer may have timed out or it didn't submit or something.

No posts were lost to my knowledge. 8)

As mentioned earlier, there is a time limit on editing posts now...

ScaleModelMadman said:
bar said:
Come to think of it... Is there a way to edit posts???

Yes.

There is a time limit though and the edit button will expire after a certain amount of time has passed.

If there is something pressing that you would like addressed let a staff member know, otherwise just do what you have done here and make a new post. We like photos. ;D

ScaleModelMadman said:
No,

that part I think you may have gotten confused with something/somewhere else. ;D

Your last post prior to all this was about using a plastic palette found in crafts stores or whatever but that was in another thread altogether. If you did in fact try posting in this new thread, either the computer may have timed out or it didn't submit or something.

No posts were lost to my knowledge. 8)

Thanks, SMM, it must not have saved successfully. The palette thread is another one altogether.

Latest posts

Back