The Tool Box

I used to carry the Grabit Stix here at the shop, and it seemed like the end was some sort of wax like substance. I haven't had any in stock for awhile, so maybe they changed them a bit.

They worked, but I found out the hard way that once you get paint on them, they are pretty much useless. But again, those were the ones I had before...which seemed almost like bees wax or something on the end. If these ones you got are actually something like silicon, that would be even better.

8) Thanks for the review ! Neat little things to have in the Tool box.... the sanding sticks or the grab sticks looks cool ! that laser etched or photo etch engravers and razor saw set is pretty darn cool !

Thanks again !

Nice review ShutterAce!!! Do you know how many uses you can get out of one grabit stixs before it looses its tackiness?

Tanker52 said:
Nice review ShutterAce!!! Do you know how many uses you can get out of one grabit stixs before it looses its tackiness?

I have no idea but I plan to find out. ;) ;D

Very cool! Thanks for sharing. I don't usually buy stuff like that, but www.stew-mac.com sells the sanding pads - micro polishing pads for nothing. I think about $7.00 - $8.00 a set. The grab stix look cool, but I just use my fingernails.

~ Chris​

Latest posts

Back