The Punk Bride of Frankenstein

Stargeezer

I found another picture online that I had to do my version of. It's a punk looking and kinda funny version of the Bride of Frankenstein. I'm changing her up a bit she will be standing more upright and her bandages are really tight. She is approximately 1/6 scale, I have her head and torso sculpted and I'm starting on her legs and arms right now. I'll post a few pictures of her next week, this is the picture I'm using as inspiration.

brideofthemonster.jpg

Wow thtas quite a challenge, looking forward to seeing this one come together

I just finished sculpting her tonight I'll post a few pictures tomorrow, I think she turned out pretty good I still have to detail the battery and make the jumper cable. I need to sand the Sculpy to thin down her bandages, I made them kinda thick so that I could sand them down smooth. I haven't decided what to do with the base yet whether to just have a skull or something or go all the way and build some electronic gizmology behind her like in the picture.

Here are the pictures... The thing in the background that looks like a light pole is going to end up like the electric thingie in the picture. I'm going to add some clear plastic discs going up the middle of it. Let me know what you think of her.

thebride2.jpg

thebride1.jpg

thebride3.jpg

thebride4.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys the bride is ready to be painted. I made the clear plastic discs for the electronic thingy today and sealed the Sculpey by painting Elmer's glue on the figure. I went on and attached her to the base also. I'm planning to do all of the painting on her before I add the jumper cable to her tongue and the battery so that the cable will not get in the way. I'll try to get a couple of pictures of the final layout tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back