The only problem with this contest...

Grumpy Popeye

I`m so busy building and filming my progress that I can`t take the time to check out all the other great bulds going on! :(

Know this feeling all too well.
Had to decide which builds to follow, then go from there

Well... you don't really have to spend a good chunk of your time.... sifting through all those posts ! you will be surprised during voting time.... on How many you missed on !

But I know what you are saying.... to see masterpiece come together under your very eyes is pretty cool ! there is a lot of talented peoples here....

But what about all the others SMA members building and not posting ???

Keep up the good work !

PharmPhluegel said:
I wish I could build something that would be contest worthy.

Win or not..its so very fun! Just pick something you enjoy and get building. I am just an average model kit builder and these contests kind of give me a "push" to try new things to my builds.

Enjoy have fun bro! ;)

I agree with you atomicdog, its nice to have a bit of competition to make us raise our games, but at the end of the day its a hobby that we all do for enjoyment.

And i must say i am really enjoying myself on this build!

Don't ever shy away from it, jump in on the fun and have fun if anything you are supporting this site and that's a worthy cause

I think Scott and the other admistrators have really done a great job of fostering a very friendly environment surrounding the BSC. I have read so many posts about other contests where people complain about rules, judging, etc. It is so nice to feel part of a community, (albiet online), that encourages people to have fun and devolpe their skills!

adampolo13 said:
I have read so many posts about other contests where people complain about rules, judging, etc.

LAWL!

;D

Thanks for your post Adam, it put a smile on my face.

Hit the Nail on the head there Adam well said :) its all about fun and helping to supporting SMA at the end of the day

Latest posts

Back