The Nomad

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Ok ,so I thought I might jump in here too (as if I havent enough to do ;D )

Im going to do a bike ,not sure where Im going with it yet ..Streetfighter ? ...Hardtail ? ...dunno ,but it will probably have guns ;D

I have this old 1/9 scale kit ,its been lying around for years I was given it about 10 years ago ,some one has had a start at it ,but only a few bits .

IMAG0332.jpg
IMAG0333.jpg

I also have this old project ;D ;D

IMAG0335.jpg

Like I say ,not sure where Im heading ,but I'll put something together ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Really looking forward to you rip into one or both of these Chris!!! Can;t wait!!!!! 8)

I've been looking for a bit of inspiration ,there is some mad machines out there !!!

blog_rat2.jpg

bobster2.jpg

lego.jpg

diesel03.jpg

mad-maxine-5-o-1984.jpg
Mad Maxine ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Maxine better not get to close to a pin...she might pop!

There's no way that'll look good in 40 years...

Scott Girvan said:
Maxine better not get to close to a pin...she might pop!

There's no way that'll look good in 40 years...

who cares what she will look like then its now we have the energy for her ;D

I bet Spud ran all the way over to MSC to see her again ;D ;D

Oh Snap, Scott!! :eek:

Chris, I am guessing he stayed put and just clicked on the picture to get her to move!! ;)

Close your mouth John ,you'll catch flies ;D ;D

Hi all ;)

I pulled the frame and engine out for a look . Someone had made a start on the engine ,but its going to have to come apart ,besides I want to de chrome it :) . But I want to look at the frame and decide what to do ??? .....I think Im going to scrap most of it ,I will keep the headstock and the front down tubes/engine cradle ...the rest will go ;D

DSCF1338.jpg

DSCF1337.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

Time to get the saws out ;D ;D ;D

Thanks for looking .

Chris.

How have I not seen this thread? boobs bikes and models! Looking forward to this Christopher!

Thanks guys ...should be fun ...ny ;D ;D

I had a problem with my Dremel today :(

Some how it turned itself on and then attacked a poor unsuspecting frame .....the outcome was stomach churning to say the least !!!!

DSCF1344.jpg

But not to worry ....My good friend 'Evergreen Rod ' came to the rescue ;D ;D ;D And frame was rebuilt . Although he will never be able to bounce another pothole ....ever again :(

DSCF1345.jpg

DSCF1346.jpg

Still a fair bit to do ,but I think you know where this is heading ;D

DSCF1347.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

OH heck looks like the dremel went Texas chainsaw massacre on the poor thing. but it's great to see how you fixed her

Latest posts

Back