The next project has ARRIVED!!!

My wife and I are looking at this, and both of us have mouths open, going "Woooooooooooow". That is a big kit. I have the same 3rd hand as you so I understand the size of the kit by the magnifier. Looking awesome.
Thanks! Very proud of the results, especially cos I had screwed up the paintjob on Vermithrax more than once and managed to save it.

If I'd ever do another one I am only doing Vermithrax. My GF can paint Galen, since she paints DnD mini all the time.

Divide the labor.:D

Last edited:
Thanks! Very proud of the results, especially cos I had screwed up the paintjob on Vermithrax more than once and managed to save it.

If I'd ever do another one I am only doing Vermithrax. My GF can paint Galen, since she paints DnD mini all the time.

Divide the labor.:D
Divide and Conquer, in this case!

Still nicely done. You should be proud.

Looks Friggin Awesome !

tenor.gif

Nice work on her majestic, badass self, Vermithrax Pejorative,
One question, did you ever consider adding a lava stream to that deep trench running down the center of the base? You did a great job on this. Wonderful paintwork.

Nice work on her majestic, badass self, Vermithrax Pejorative,
One question, did you ever consider adding a lava stream to that deep trench running down the center of the base? You did a great job on this. Wonderful paintwork.
Thanks! Very proud of this.

Actually I could try to do that. Vermithrax isn't glued solidly to the base. Though I'd have to repaint her underside to have a "lava glow" reflection. Hmmm....

Latest posts

Back