the last jump

nine_d

I know shes been done before tons of times but im thinking its my turn any whos ok im going to try to finish this time lights detail and all the battlestar galactica moerbius kit I think when all said and done shell have her back broke and shell never jump again well im going to try this what I got so far 3 weeks in all most ready for primer

[attachment deleted by admin]

I love the detail on this kit! It looks like your lighting is all set. This is great progress! :)

oh long ways still to go but had a idea about finding earth heat gun putty and bits bits hum what do you guys think

whoa! that snout looks just right!! looking forward to seeing how you mash her up a little more....

well almost there just flight pod to do but im happy how the body looks

just cant wait to primer her hopefully this weekend then weather her all up and move on to my next entry maybe a viper

well all most to earth ready for the jump have some light troubles but putty should fix that just need to post better photos soon but fumbling on that any tips anyone has on posting better rez pics out there

This project is a plain awesomeness from the firsts page up to the last one! I just can't wait till the new update each time
:)

lets try to add better pics 049.jpg
045.jpg
044.jpg

Latest posts

Back