Tamiya 1/48th scale M4 Sherman

Polygon

lN5sXps.jpg
[/url]][/img]
So this is my box of plastic military models I got with my bonus, due to a NDA with the company I'm working with, I can't disclose what I do, or Where I work , but I have to say, location wise and money wise, the perks are great. Even though I can't speak an ounce of Japanese, I managed to figure out the complex Japanese metro system and got myself to the nearest model shop winch is 30 minuets away.
gcxvfca.jpg]Exhibit one .
Now, my wife, who is usually supportive of my hobby is eyeing the exacto knife wearily(no honey that's for cutting plastic not people.). But I think that's justified as I spent 500 dollars on models...So anyway, what I want to say is I'll be trying to update this post with military models/ and or wip pictures monthly, or when ever I have the time. I also plan to put up a science fiction post in the appropriate forums.
The First model I'm building is the Tamiya 1/48th scale M4 sherman.
JVBDMIm.jpg

It's a nice model with little mold lines and it assembles nicely with minimum fuss, or trouble. I've started assembling the lower, and upper hull, and is currently letting the glue dry.
nFIgnGP.jpg
][/img]
This is my first post on this blog and I apologize for the huge wall of text. and the atrocious photos Cheers

... Still having tremors , I see ;D ;)

Welcome aboard !
Good to have a WIP going in armor , been quiet :(

I'll be watching ,
Mo

Latest posts

Back