stunning photo edit.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
yesterday i took some pictures of the Ace Of Spades P-51 outside, the sun was shining bright, the natural light made for such crisp clean photos of the airplane. i decided to put them on a new mountian background, and the results, where stunning! 8)

Atom Fusion, Pilot of the Ace Of Spades loved flying over the mountains, and through the vallies, he loved the view of the mountains, and screaming over and through the mountain tops at shrilling speeds. Enemy aircraft would become so confused as he would pop in and out of the vallies of the mountains.

Acesoverthemountian5.jpg

Aceoverthemountians2.jpg

Aceoverthemountians3.jpg

Aceoverthemountians4.jpg

Aceoverthemountians.jpg

now this is a wonderful addition with the rest of the edited Photos of my Ace Of Spades P-51

Justice.jpg
justice is served, this ruthless german ace was caught shooting at parachuted bomber crews and pilots, justice soon was served.

AceOfSpadesVSTheGrimReaper.jpg
The Ace Of Spades and the Grim Reaper face off head to head, the Ace Of Spades takes victory!

AceOfSpadesP-51Mustangshotdown190A-8.jpg
The Ace Of Spades flying high over the sky as his latest victim a FW-190A-8 named "Butcher Bird" slowly falls.

P-51DMustanginflight-3.jpg
Ace Of Spades P-51, the Razan P-51, and Deadly Sexy P-51 flying in a odd formation preparing for a attack.

dude - that truly is rock n roll scale modeling!
Awesome!

I especially like "Justice is served"

WOW...The Ace of Spades sure got up to some mischief......
Nice work on the photos. That Bf109 never really stood a chance against the P-51 Ace of Spades. ;D

at NICT666
thank you, im glad you liked it, combining two of my favorite hobbies into one, makes for a real interesting turn out! in addition that airplane "The Ace Of Spades" is what i entered into the contest, un edited photos of course, and in the all open catagory, i dont know if she will get votes, but i dont care, god blessed me with the oppertunity to enter her like i have always wanted to do... and thats good enough for me!

@chiefpettyofficer
im glad you like it, i would have to say the mountian pictures are some of my best work, good photography in combination with good photo editing, made for a good combination.

Latest posts

Back