Stuff for Sale

Fruit

I'm cutting back on my stash in order to get some other kits ;D

I'm located in California and will only ship to areas of the US. I'll probably ship with the flat rate shipping boxes, so expect shipping to be $10-15. I know, shipping is a bear, so I tried to cut the costs of the actual items.

(New - I did open a few of the bags to look at the Zero's sprues, but otherwise no handling)
1/32 Tamiya A6M5 Zero - $70 + Shipping

(New - same case with the zero)
1/350 Tamiya Yamato (Older version, not the new tooling) - $40 + Shipping

(New - same case with the two above)
1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" - $30 + Shipping

(New - same case with the above)
1/48 Hasegawa A-7D LTV Corsair II - $30 + Shipping

(New - same case with the above)
1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle - $20 + Shipping

(I have 4 of these, if you want to buy all of them, I'll put the total at $25 + Shipping)
1/48 Revell F/A-18-E Super Hornet - $10 + Shipping

(I have 3 of these, if you want to buy all of them, I'll put the total at $20 + Shipping)
1/48 Revell F-15E Strike Eagle - $10 + Shipping

(I cut a few bits off of this one, PM me for info) (I have 2 of these, so if you want both $7 + Shipping)
1/48 Revell F-101 Voodoo - $5 + Shipping

(I have 2 of these, so if you want both $7 + Shipping)
1/48 Revell F-14D Tomcat - $5 + Shipping

(If you buy all of my Voodoo's and Tomcats, I'll set the price at $10 +Shipping)

PM Me if you're interested ;D (I only accept Paypal, so hopefully that'll be useful information to know).

The following kits are being reserved

x3 Revell F-15E

x2 Revell Voodoo's

x2 F-14D

x4 Hornets

The following kits have been sold:

x1 Hasegawa A-7D
x3 Revell F-15E
x2 Revell Voodoo's
x2 Revell F-14D
x4 Revell Hornets

The following are still left:

1/32 Tamiya A6M5 Zero - $70 + Shipping
1/350 Tamiya Yamato (Older version, not the new tooling) - $40 + Shipping
1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" - $30 + Shipping
1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle - $20 + Shipping

NM buddy, I looked it up. If you still have it in a couple weeks I'll probably pick it up from you. Been wanting that kit for a while now.

Just to let everyone know, Fruit's a solid seller. Received my huuuge lot of models yesterday with everything arriving in perfect condition. Thanks, buddy!

Update: I'm going to be marking the remainder of the kits down a considerable amount this week, so please keep a look out on that.

Ok!

Here are updated prices,

1/350 Tamiya Yamato (Older version, not the new tooling) - $30 + Shipping
1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" - $20 + Shipping
1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle - $10 + Shipping

The following kits are on hold

1/350 Tamiya Yamato

And if anyone's up for it,
I'm offering the

1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" and the 1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle (Not the OIF version),
both for the total of $25 + Shipping. To give you guys the idea of shipping, I charge $12 for 15 so I can send via priority mail.

The following kits have been sold:

1/32 Tamiya Zero

1/350 Tamiya Yamato

Just to remind you guys what I have left:

1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" - $20 + Shipping
1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle - $10 + Shipping

or if you want both:

1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader "Double Nuts" and the 1/48 Academy F-15 Strike Eagle (Not the OIF version),
both for the total of $25 + Shipping. To give you guys the idea of shipping, I charge $12 for 15 so I can send via priority mail.

Yamato Arrived !
IMG_1228.jpg

Layer one removed
IMG_1229.jpg

You were not kidding Fruit! packed great !
IMG_1230.jpg

And everything is in order within.....cant wait to build her! Absolute Pleasure doing business !
IMG_1231.jpg

Whew! It honestly took a good 45 minutes to one hour to pack that beast, and I do wish I had added some cushioning on the inside. Ah well, I'll save that knowledge for the future - I'm glad that it arrived safe and sound. What surprises me is, the liquid seemed to get past the USPS? I told them I didn't have any fluids in the box - but 5 minutes after mailing the package, I realized I never took out the motor equipment :p

Now you will build this after your tank right, right? ;)

Oh its in the works.....been scouring the net trying to find a photoetch kit to work with that doesnt cost $120+......in fact, just watched a documentary an hour ago about the Yamato and the Musashi :)

$120?! I honestly dislike it when aftermarket exceeds the actual kit cost :mad:
I can't wait to see this one built up - though the Yamato didn't prove to be a turning point for Japanese Naval combat, it surely was a powerful symbol of Japanese industrial/ Naval might. The sheer size of the hull and the guns are just remarkable!
_________________________________________________________________________________

For anyone who's into gundams, I'm selling the:

RG 1/144 Freedom Gundam for $20 - This includes shipping costs. The kit is new, no baggies opened and everything is certainly there ;D
___________________________________________________________________________________

The updated list goes as followed:

1/48 Academy F-15E Strike Eagle (On hold)

1/48 Hasegawa F-8E "Double Nuts" $20 + shipping

1/144 Bandai RG Freedom Gundam $20 (includes shipping costs)

Latest posts

Back