Steve Neill Fans?

MrNatural

my head is falling off my head
Im sure a lot of people on this forum already know about this gentleman but for those that dont I would like to recommend a YouTube channel, only because, since I discovered this guy, I have been in a constant state of inspiration to build models. The person I am speaking of is the great Steve Neill. This man has worked in hollywood for 30 years creating models, props, make up effects, etc,..etc,...This guy does it all,..kit build ups, incredible lighting, scratch building, and sculpting at a no less than professional standard. He is always incredibly informative and insightful with a terrific since of humor, not a single detail is left unturned. So please, especially the sci-fi guys, for the good of the hobby, check out steve neill's YT channel. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkuboot

Been following sice he was doing the 66" enterprise. I'm not into space models but I love this guys channel, and getting a vid every day is great

I second this, we'll perhaps 3rd it. Steve cranks out some great stuff. it seems as if he just slaps it together and voila' finished. Trekworks does this in pretty much the same manner. Always fun to watch.

i watched trekworks for a while but found it wasnt that good. he may have improved since tough :)

Latest posts

Back