Star Wars Resin Goodies!

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Hey guys I'm having a clear out, if your interested in anything PM for prices and postage.
1/2256 Aotc clone star destroyer (clone battleship) jpg
1/72 Rebel Hoth Turret jpg
1/72 Knights Intercetpor
1/72 Retro Sci Fi Escape Pod
1/72 Moldy Crow jpg
1/144 Annigrand Imp Shuttle
MPC Millennium Falcon with Resin Side Walls and fans and photo etch

Only the Falcon and resin upgrades left guys and a 1/72 Probe Droid if your interested ;)

To be honest I've been thinking the same thing....wanna built it together? When you start yours I'll start mine :p
We can have a Vs or a Build Off! lol

We had a Millennium Falcon Group Build a couple of years ago and the threads are still open, my work is so slow & I'm still updating,....peza & Scratchy also

It's a thread down in the basement, but there are loads of reference materials, printable cockpit details from Ozzy, lighting tips from Grendles.....tonnes of stuff

Link to group build:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/board,94.0.html

& my slow thread's link is here:

I'm planning on cutting my side walls down to a shorter height. Then just adding more little details.

If you can round up a good stash of 1/72 armor kits it can certainly look wicked.

I'd love to build mine...but I honestly don't see any time in the near future to do it...too much stuff going on with work and the mag.

With that said, MJ - hang on to it (unless you totally need to sell it) - I think we could have some fun in the fall maybe.

Ok man I'll keep it, I'm like you though I've got a lot of busy stuff ahead of me....but yeah we'll build together and have a lot of fun I'm sure ;)

Latest posts

Back