Star Wars outtakes ???

panzerace007

I'm not sure how many of you have seen this , but I love it. It's called th Vader Sessions & It's clips from Star Wars ANH , but th Voice over is provided from OTHER James Earl Jones' movies - like th Great White Hope, Coming to America ... :-\ and a few I can't remember th names to.

Vader Sessions

Here's another ... It's a take off on th American T.V. show Cops, but set with Storm Troopers !!

TROOPS Star Wars COPS Parody!

Both Rock (IMHO) ... Hope you Dig it & SOrry if it's been posted here before !

ERIK

Those aren't voice overs - they're sound clips from various interviews, and movies that JEJ has done over the years. I did find it a little offensive with sexual, and racial overtones, but I see that the spirit of the devil is still alive, and well in the world today!

Little Cutie said:
Those aren't voice overs - they're sound clips from various interviews, and movies that JEJ has done over the years. I did find it a little offensive with sexual, and racial overtones, but I see that the spirit of the devil is still alive, and well in the world today!

Ummm, correct me if I am wrong....but isn't that was panzerace said? That they were voice overs from other James Earl Jones movies?

As far as being offended by it, it isn't like these are "new" videos, and have been around for years, and you have likely seen them before, why come on here and complain about being offended by it, knowing what were in them. You have a choice to hit "play" or not, especially knowing what they contain. And nothing in those videos that you can't hear walking down most streets in middle America or Canada.

Also calling panzerace the "spirit of the devil" is very much uncalled for, that to me (and I am sure him as well) is offensive.

Pot....meet Kettle!

Latest posts

Back