Some new kids on the block

Jelly

Rob. G.
After one month or so out of home, this is what we found… some new kids on the block!

Their mother had given birth them in some cover under a bouganvillia, just @ 5 feet from one of the house´s entrances… what a surprise whe we got back! :D

Most of the pics are from today, some are one week or so. Yesterday when I arrived from my job we had time to carry them to a veterinary for a check. We took their mother too. All were in OK condition.

I think that I´ll be able to get some adoption parents for them…

They are a joy to see. :D

P5010177.jpg

P5010173.jpg

P5010174.jpg

P4250155.jpg

P5010178.jpg

P5010194.jpg

P5010195.jpg

P5010196.jpg

My “official” current´s home polulation is:

• Two humans
• Four dogs
• Five cats
• Two swallows (they come regularly every year, and have two egg – layings between May & August)

There´s also an unknown and fluctuating (but growing) population of hedgehogs, squirrels, frogs, lizards, magpie jays, blackbirds, wrasses, and hoopoes… I also feed them, so their more or less “at home…

Sometimes I think that I work for them ;D

Nice one Jelly ,nice looking little kittens ! you're catching up on me ;D

Chris.

i like cats and dogs i have 2 dogs at the mo well ones mine and one belongs to herself :) nice looking kittys ;)

Cute. Nice of you to look after them.

It's real great to have wildlife around you. Everytime I watch the ducks, eagles or whatever around my home, it brings a smile to my face.

Looks nice RG, seems like a habitat place :D

all I got now is a reticulated python that will end
up donated to a habitat when she get bigger and
hard to handle, as of now she likes play around
and guard the house. had a temper when you don't
greet or pat her back. ;D

News May 23rd 2012:

* Along the last three weeks we´ve got three fully trustable adopters for the male and two of the females. :D

* The last female has finally got our home´s citizenship (aka: been adopted by us )... to have a puppy three weeks at home is too much now to let "Irina" to go away from us. :) By now she´s driving crazy the dogs (specially the greyhound and the zwergschnauzer) :D

Yes, I think that we have a very soft heart with this kind of issues...

RG

:D WOW Tony, what a King Size bird !!

It looks a good guy / gal… what does he/she eats ?? white sharks? leopard seals? eagles?? ;D

I suppose that he/she could easily get one of the little fingers of your feet if you are careless enough to get asleep in summer in the same room… ;D

I would like to have one or these, but I believe that if I suggest @ home that, I would be shot just at the place… ;)

I would like also to have a vietnamese piglet ( NO, Tony, ;D not for roasting, just as a pet) but at the present moment I believe that there are enough “animals” at home …

Cheers…
RG

Latest posts

Back