Sick and tired....

Little Cutie

I know that no one wants to hear but when you're sick it's difficult to feel good about anything. I left my job yesterday and now I am so tired. I've been working like a dog for the last month and a half. Now I have a bronchial infection in my sinus cavity and it worked its' way into my lungs. I can't stop coughing or sneezing long enough for my head to stop hurting from it! I've been so using the same muscles over and over and not being able to get away from my job long enough for the pain to subside. Also my carpal tunnel syndrome is back in full force! I am so tired and sore I feel like I'm dying! Does anyone else have this same feeling after working so hard for so long?

I know that no one wants to hear but when you're sick it's difficult to feel good about anything. I left my job yesterday and now I am so tired. I've been working like a dog for the last month and a half. Now I have a bronchial infection in my sinus cavity and it worked its' way into my lungs. I can't stop coughing or sneezing long enough for my head to stop hurting from it! I've been so using the same muscles over and over and not being able to get away from my job long enough for the pain to subside. Also my carpal tunnel syndrome is back in full force! I am so tired and sore I feel like I'm dying! Does anyone else have this same feeling after working so hard for so long?
I know that feeling. I was in a bad way last year with work and life in general but when a health worker suggested I needed a hobby i gave modeling a go and it's really helped me to focus and blank out the world around me. Great support on this forum as well. When work gets stressful I just think about what camo I will do next or what to build next. Hope things improve for you soon. Don't forget to post photos of the hanamag, I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Irishvic

I will work on that this weekend. I have two appointments next week and the week after with a LPN and my regular doctor. She moved the date up to the 11th since she won't be in the office this week. I have to do a wellness checkup again and see the nurse practitioner about my insurance and some other stuff. I'll notify both of my situation. At the moment I am trying not to do more than necessary so I can hopefully heal. The Hanomag is on the front burner now. I need to finish it and make a diorama of it so I can post it here. A few in progress shots might be useful too. I wonder if there is a photo hosting site that is free that I can use since photobucket's owner went nuts.

I will work on that this weekend. I have two appointments next week and the week after with a LPN and my regular doctor. She moved the date up to the 11th since she won't be in the office this week. I have to do a wellness checkup again and see the nurse practitioner about my insurance and some other stuff. I'll notify both of my situation. At the moment I am trying not to do more than necessary so I can hopefully heal. The Hanomag is on the front burner now. I need to finish it and make a diorama of it so I can post it here. A few in progress shots might be useful too. I wonder if there is a photo hosting site that is free that I can use since photobucket's owner went nuts.
I use Google. Hope all goes well for you.

I use Google. Hope all goes well for you.
It's a bummer when you have to check if your insurance will help you out. We are fortunate up here in the Great White North, to have universal health coverage, so no need to worry about mortgaging yer house to pay for a broken leg, hip surgery, or whatever. I feel for ya man, I've been down the road with spinal disc issues, Sciatica, laser eye treatments, the list goes on. Probably the reason I stay here, even though the standard winter temp in these parts is -30C...with wind chills clocking in at -45C...!!!

Unc

Hell I feel so sorry for you my little Cutie

For the last 3 months I have been feeling like death warmed up. Doc & I think Virus.

Tiredness cleared up & feel human. But get up in the morning & oh sneezing & coughing. Doc gave nasal spray which brought on nosie bleeds.

Tried Covania Catarrh Relief. Gave a bit of relief but not much coughing continued.. Tidying "medicine cupboard." & found a bottle of Robitussin Chesty Cough.

Four 10ml per day two yesterday. Two, so far today. Wow. What a difference. Stopped coughing & that clearing of throat thing. Feel on top of the world & amazingly given me my appetite back.

Also nasal pipes clear during the night. No nasal sprays. I am among the living again.

Try it my little Cutie.

Laurie of Jersey.

Latest posts

Back