Sexy Egyption Babe

Rattler375

Saqqara 1/6 from SolarWind, picked her up last year...started in Oct....finished up around Dec 16th in the weeee hours of the morning.. another one of those bad nights.. so what better way then to sling some paint an snifff some glue... right.. anyways.. here ya go.

SaqqaraFinished1.jpg

SaqqaraFinished2.jpg

SaqqaraFinished5.jpg

SaqqaraFinished4.jpg

SaqqaraFinished7.jpg

SaqqaraFinished3.jpg

SaqqaraFinished6.jpg

SaqqaraFinished9.jpg

SaqqaraFinished8.jpg

SaqqaraFinished010.jpg

SaqqaraFinished011.jpg

Thank you chaps.. I appreciate the compliments...

working on a 1/4 scale gal as we speak.. will get photos together at some point an post up about her.

Incredible paint work especially on the skin tone and eye make up hubba hubba!

Great paint !! That shading etc... on th Skin Rox !

What paints did you use for the skin ? Acrylic , Oil ?

ERIK

That is Wicked !!!!

Love that Very much ! I have some tall Star Gate figures I want to paint but too Chicken to do so...

Skin painting is an Art ! and you sure have Talent !

Take care of it !!! she is Beautiful !

Norm.

:eek:i saw this in the gallery and had to come see it, i am very impressed, when i saw the small preview picture in the gallery, i thought it was a actual woman! but then i saw it was a figure! wow... excellent job with the skin, every couture and line of her body is well done, it does justice, cloths are a little tight though ;)

Fantastic work !! ,Its not easy to do female skin tones ,but you've got it licked , Beautiful job all over . Love it .

Chris.

Well it's been said before, so to be different I will say it backwards..........

Wow

Excellent job. Although I can't remember her from Stargate;

no wonder Teal'c never smiled, instead of working with her, he had to put up with MacGyver!!

You are right! That is one seriously sexy Egyptian babe.
Now I know how they built the Pyramids.....She told them to. :D lol

Latest posts

Back