secret santa

arohk

Hey I was just wondering are we doing a secret santa this year like we did last year or is it already posted and I missed the topic

Thanks all

arohk said:
Hey I was just wondering are we doing a secret santa this year like we did last year or is it already posted and I missed the topic

Thanks all

yeah? I want in! 8)

I'm sure SMA will run another Secret Santa. Stay tuned for details as they will be announced in the coming weeks.

Looking forward to it! I really stepped out of my comfort zone last year and built something completely different to what I was used to.

This wil be so much fun and Vknight401 don't feel bad I still haven't finished mine due to work and wifes illness as well.

Did someone say Secret Santa?? Well of course I'll be visiting all of you boys and girls! Once I get my elves back together (they are still hungover from all their summer partying to get over last years shenanigans!) we'll get this festive show on the road! Watch this space!
Ho Ho Ho!

There's the big guy! You better get those elves some coffee, only 7 more weekends until the big day!

Latest posts

Back