Scott needs some incentive.

noname

Actually, he doesn't because he is really on top of finishing builds these days.

Anyway,...I was thinking, ...last year myself, Grendels and John Simmons each donated a kit to see Scott participate in the contest. All he had to do is complete a build. I wonder if there are any different members that would like to offer a kit (or what ever) for this years incentive?

Yes but isn't it more fun if you get a prize. ;) I'm sure there are one or two people who have a spare kit in the stash. Or maybe would bake him a few cupcakes or something. ;D

Count me in again Matt, but I'm just wondering if Scott will be able to complete a 1/35 fig in 3 months? ;)

lol :) A figure might be too easy.

Thanks for the offer John. I was thinking maybe a different member or two might offer something this year. I was hoping to start a tradition where every year a different forum member could take a turn.

It's not like Scott has never done anything for anybody else. He puts together this contest so others can have fun, keep the site going and lend Djenise a hand.

I know Spud, Grendels and others have been kind enough to donate kits to winners in previous years. Must be a few other good guys in this ever growing community who want to share da looove! ;D

Scott, or whoever is in charge of the prize pool for this event. Id be interested in donating a prize to the first participant in the Juniors division that doesnt receive an award. IE if there are prizes being awarded to the top three in Juniors, the fourth place finisher in the voting would receive my prize. Id also be interested in presenting the Best of Show winner an award as well. Both awards to be determined at a later date. Id also be interested in donating a monetary amount to the prize Scott receives if a group of people go together to present Scott with a prize for hosting the contest.

Hooterville, thanks for the offer but maybe you should send this to Scott. Not sure about the "monetary" offer. I'd like to stick to the same plan as last year. Get a couple of guys to send Scott a kit (or possible other prize) for completeing something for the contest. ;)

I agree with your idea Noname, that is why I did it last year. If no one else steps up, I am sure I can find something to send. But it won't be like last years kit, that was a once in a lifetime deal.

But seriously, thank you guys for even considering this. I do like surprise kits...for sure.

I'l be building something other than a lame single 1/35 figure (although I'll do that too)....and honestly I don't mind the bait.

Are you looking for a kit for Scott to build, or a kit to be donated as a prize? I've got one here I can part with, just let me know the details.

I'll donate a kit for Scott ....Fer sure !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D (evil hysterical Laughter ) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yup guys, if you have a kit to donate as a prize for Scott's completion (of something other than a 1/35 figure), that would be great. Way to go fellas! And next year hopefully another 2-3 guys will step up and do the same.
I know Scott loves to get model junk in the mail just like the rest of us. ;) ;D Who doesn't right? :D

Scott:

PM me your address to send you a kit. Got the exact kit in mind I'm going to send you since your now into the automobile kits :D. I would also like to donate a kit to be determined at a later date to the fourth place finisher in the Jr automobile division and an award to be determined at a later date for the best of show winner for the 2013 BSC.

Did someone say....BEAVER NUGGETS!!????!?
I LOVE BEAVER NUGGETS!!!!!

er....sorry, I lost control there for a moment!

Okay, that is great guys. ChrisS, Bullet21 and Hooterville are all willing to send a kit to Scott for completeing a super cool build. ;) Three months Scott, I know you got this!!

Maybe next year another few guys can step up and do the same so this contest will not be all work and no play for Mr. Grivan.

Latest posts

Back