SCI-FI Bandai Zeon Mobile Scout Set

Jeeves

Trying something different-- not sure how this'll go...but out of the norm every now and then is a good thing...
006~62.jpg
008~43.jpg

Thanks Scott and Chris!

I have to say- this kit is amazing...most of what you see I have done in the last couple hours and with very little glue since everything fits so very nicely together!
Going to do it in a sort of WWII USN aircraft scheme....dark sea blue over blue grey...this is the lower coat...
002~72.jpg

Thanks guys!

Just added the deep sea blue paint coat on...might have this done by week's end...but I am taking my time with the figures...might add them to a scene later...

I'll probably enter something else as things progress-- but I need to get through a rather huge observation at school first at the end of the week....after that, it's clear skies until May and June :)

Hey Scott--

Yes it is 1:35. Worked a bit on it as well as the figures today...but I appear to have gotten the head cold that everyone else in the house had earlier which is slowing me down a bit...I'll get pics up tomorrow while the ladies are out riding horses :)

As I mentioned before, I am going with a Pacific naval aircraft theme- and so I have some interior green mixed into the office area ;)
001~76.jpg
003~77.jpg

From the front I know things aren't glued tight-- but adding the dome over this will tie everything together nicely..
002~73.jpg

This is one of the figures-- an observer I assume? Went with standard USN pilot colors of khaki and brown shoes ;) Not sure what I'll do with the cap...maybe just make it leather?
005~69.jpg

And his tripod for his scope had a nice jig on the sprue for aligning the legs-- cool Bandai!
004~69.jpg

Hope to get more done tomorrow...

Thanks guys!

Assembly and decals are done-- the gun is being a stinker and fell off right before pics... so I have to reattach it and then flat coat everything before I do a tad bit of weathering and call it done...
010~26.jpg
009~36.jpg
008~44.jpg

Latest posts

Back