Savoia Marchetti SM.81

Nice! That's an old looking kit. Don't think I've ever heard of that plane. That'll be cool to see completed for sure.

That plane is just gorgeous! I love it.

Could you please reconsider the version with the stripes on the wings? There are so few planes with such extraordinary paint scheme...

Enjoy your build :)

Marek

i'm leaning toward something with some sort of camou scheme - got a new airbrush setup that i want to try out - currently searching around for a challenging paint scheme

Reminds me of the Junker Ju52 Shape wise !!! 8)

Keep working on it !!! should turn out Nice !!! Keep up the updates....
so we can see where you are at !

Good luck !

Norm

Out !

cobraleader said:
i'm leaning toward something with some sort of camou scheme - got a new airbrush setup that i want to try out - currently searching around for a challenging paint scheme
Pictures i've seen of Macchi fighters have some interesting camo patterns.

G'Day All,

This is going to take along time to upload these videos - last one took 3 - 4 hours!
I'm using Windows Live Movie Maker to create and upload them into Youtube.

Well here is part 3. Part 4 is currently uploading

SM.81 Pippistrello Part 02

n.b i think the part number at the beginning of each video is out. i'll check it out later :(

Cool vids, thanks for sharing them.

cobraleader said:
This is going to take along time to upload these videos - last one took 3 - 4 hours!
I'm using Windows Live Movie Maker to create and upload them into Youtube.

Well here is part 3. Part 4 is currently uploading

n.b i think the part number at the beginning of each video is out. i'll check it out later :(

I started using Windows MM but it kept crashing on me so I'm glad to hear it's working for you as it's pretty simple to use. I had to go out and buy software (and it aint so hot).

As for the names, when you're on your youtube channel just click on you 'videos' tab and them click on 'edit' and you can change the name to whatever you want.

;D

Back again,

Thanks ScaleModelMadman, found the tab and started editing.

Window MM is not really intuitive for my liking - but its free. Main draw back I find is the Windows 7 functionality and the logical Text tool (there isn't one that jumps out, its buried in another function area)

Oh well.

I've fixed up the label issues, it just the you tube video labels that are out of sync.

Here is part 4

SM.81 Pippistrello Part 04

Very nice work on this!! Great weathering, and I love the streaks from the engines...

Wow! You did her very well!! I like the italian Aircrafts, used during the North African Campaign. They had really funny Camoflage patterns :)

Latest posts

Back