Rust in Peace - 1/24

Biskup

Some time ago I saw Left to rot diorama by Per Olav Lund and I got very impressed and inspired by it. I wanted to try out different rust effect, paint chipping etc.
I wanted to make something similar and I asked my friend for some spare car parts. He had a damaged second hand Jaguar Mk. II body. And here is how it turned out.
maleRustInPeace036.jpg
maleRustInPeace037.jpg
maleRustInPeace038.jpg
maleRustInPeace039.jpg
maleRustInPeace040.jpg
maleRustInPeace041.jpg
maleRustInPeace042.jpg
maleRustInPeace043.jpg
maleRustInPeace044.jpg
maleRustInPeace045.jpg
maleRustInPeace046.jpg
All comments and critics are more than welcome.
Regards
Lukasz

:eek: :eek: Wow, turned out fantastic. How did you make all the signs and what have you used to make the moss on the hood and the trunk?

Awesome work!!!

Steve

:eek: Just awesome!! LOVE the details!!!

I have been dieing to do a abandon car doi for some time now ... This might be the push I need.

I can't express how much I love this build. First, the modeling is fantastic. Second the weathering is so great. Third, the ground work is beautiful. Fourth - the composition is awesome. Having that shed opposite the car and how it gives you 2 separate spaces is brilliant. Simple but brilliant. So very, very cool.

Yip ...I fully agree with Scott , I really love this one ,you can see there has been plenty of thought went into it ,not to mention work ,the result is first class !! ;D Even all the detail on the old work bench has been well thought out ,right down to the dust !! ....Brilliant .

Chris.

Yeah !! Rock-On !! Great Composition, Execution ! What car is that ? Is that an Opel ?

Awesome all th way around !!

CHEERS !

Thank you for All your kind comments but I think your to generous.
Steve_L – Hi, Moss was done from Woodland Sceanics Turf. Signs I found some pictures on the web printed out in desired size on laser printer then I glued them on sheet of plastic which was then painted using different rust and brown colors using sponge technique.
panzerace007 – It’s Jaguar Mk.II Saloon
Regards
Lukasz

Don't know how I missed this one. Love the overall look and especially the moss, very nice. Some nice inspiration here for my T-bird build.
scratchmod

Look what you've done to that poor old Jag Lukasz :mad: ;)
Very nice work, I am being totally outclassed on this Forum... lol, you teach me heaps though.

Awesome work, coupled with incredible detail. Well done!

My favorite piece of detail has to be the shattered side window. Brilliant!!!

Latest posts

Back