Round the world in an Airfix kit (Event)

Just a quick update here guys :)

The first stage of the build (cockpit) has been completed in France and the Lightning is now Wenging its way to Croatia for stage two :)
We have also been registered with the Guinness Book of World Records ,more on that later ;)

Chris.

****NEWS FLASH****

Hi guys ;)

This event is growing in momentum day by day as those visiting the page will know ,And now you have a chance to be a part of it and at the same time make a donation towards the Help For Heroes charity ,A most worthy cause Im sure you'll agree .

We now have available Tee shirts/ Polo shirts ...very nice they are too ! The front sports the official 'Round the world in an Airfix kit' Logo and on the back is a list of the team members names & countries . Both available in Black or White .
Folks ,these are obviously limited for this event ,so if you'd like to own one please visit the Facebook page for more details .
I have to say ,Im stoked to have my name in there amongst all those other great names ,and cant wait to get mine ;D .

857329_10151771937599097_1331367700_o.jpg

882794_10151329143181243_256834924_o.jpg

Thanks for looking & supporting :)

Chris.

***********LADIES AND GENTLEMEN*************
C O M P E T I T I O N T I M E ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ladies and Gentlemen, up for grabs is a 1/32nd Model kit of an FW190 kindly donated by Modelsforsale.

If you go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/roundtheworldinanairfixkit/190356004422062/ and download the picture PDF and print it out, there is a prize for the most imaginative place that your picture is taken holding the RTWIAAK logo.

The closing date for this is end of August, but gives you all summer whilst on your holidays to take some pics and spread the word! The winner of all pictures submitted will be judged by Vince of Models For Sale Limited.

Round the World in an Airfix Model

Chris, Hey Mate!!!! If I buy a tshirt do I get a Chris Spaulding autographed shirt ha haha. Is there any WIP pics anywhere where we can see the progress to this point ? Im not real familiar with this other then the concept and that it has starte.

Hey John , there is talk of some air time when the build is finished ..let you know more later :)

Hooter ,it wont be autographed ,but my name is on it ...will that do ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
Hey John , there is talk of some air time when the build is finished ..let you know more later :)

Hooter ,it wont be autographed ,but my name is on it ...will that do ;D

Chris.

Ha Ha Yes Sir if I can send it to ya, you autograph it and send it back to me ha ha ha ha.

Latest posts

Back