Robocop 2014 trailer

Looks good so far.
Would like to see some different footage, but this one at least has some promise

whats happening robcop gone black and that talentless actor as batman...whats next remake the goonies..and a female bond

could be cool. beyond the black suit, hopefully they didn't screw it up too bad.

geegad said:
whats happening robcop gone black and that talentless actor as batman...whats next remake the goonies..and a female bond
Let me guess... you don't like Batman?

love the last three batmans films they were superb..but who is cast for to be the next batman the guy is a joke..but thats just my thoughts on it most would not agree

geegad said:
love the last three batmans films they were superb..but who is cast for to be the next batman the guy is a joke..but thats just my thoughts on it most would not agree
I wasn't aware of a new Batman film in the works.

Althought i really like remakes i really hate it when they change key elements in the story. i.e Murphy got wacked by clarence and his gang not a car bomb.. why change something so simple yet so important! kinda the same that in the last james bond monny penny is a black girl. dont get me wrong im not racist but money penny has ALWAY been a british red head ... this kinda turned me off the movie

nway just my 2 pennies!

geegad said:
I'd like to point out that Mr. Affleck has actually been in a couple of GOOD movies over the last couple of years. Even got Oscar nods recently.
THIS Ben Affleck is NOT the same actor who had a HORRIBLE story to work with in Daredevil. That was YEARS ago.

I would also like to point out that people had similar misgivings to the casting of Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark, and THAT worked out just frigging fine.

GIVE IT A CHANCE. At the very least wait for a trailer before burying the movie

Well regarding Ben Affleck....I don't like some of his work, in Pearl Harbor he was awfull (just my opinion).
But I would not call him talentless, after all.....that boy makes more money than some of use combined!

As for Robocop, I'll have to check that clip when I get home from work tonight.

point noted lads...just got this thing about the actor not the rolls he plays...

Latest posts

Back