Road ace Rebuild

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
lets be honest guys, the old road ace sucked... it really did, the concept was cute, a little souped up Corvette stingray race car and all that jazz... but yea.. it sucked! paint job sucked! the fact it was a cobbled up bunch of parts from two old cars made it even worse.... but guess what boys, im going too fix that!

i am going too re build road ace from the ground up, got two kits, a 1968 Corvette roadster, and a 1968 Corvette Race car, the parts are interswitchable the roadster comes with the engine with the blower, and the 68 race car comes with the headers (however i may have too fasion my own headers from solder....) going to be making my own custom engine this time, going to make the heads a little bigger so its DOHC and not pushrod, going too put some detail into this car and its going too look nice!

now! this is just a update, ill get you boys and ladys out there if we happen to have a few watching, some pictures of the kits, and since i have the time, i might as well start building, if i can get my air brushes people had so Generiously donated too me working, and back together ill be using those too paint the body, NO MORE HAND PAINTING BODIES!!! i have learned my lesson, just looks like junk...

wish me luck boys.

Good luck dude ha ha. I just started prepping the 68 Corvette that my daughter got me for Christmas two nights or so ago. Its a 2 n 1 kit. Can either make it a Stock or Custom (Drag racing I assume) build. Im going with the stock build as you rarely see a Corvette raced in any form of Auto Racing. So if you would like Id be more then happy to send you the sprues with the racing (Custom) parts on it so you can perhaps use any of the parts that would work for the build your doing. Maybe the headers in this kit will work for ya so you dont have to scratch build them. If your interested in having these parts, Ill be more then happy to send them to you. Just let me know, they're yours for the taking if you wish to have them. Post pics of your progress, Im anxious to watch your build.

Latest posts

Back