Revell Monogram 1/48 scale P-38 Lightning, "Cherry pie."

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
its been a while since i have posted one of my creations, so here you guys go!

this is a special surprise, a creation of mine has been un earthed and finally found, a "Missing link." in the aircraft i have built, this one was a gift to my X Girlfriend several yeas ago, i nicknamed her Cherry pie, so the P-38 got the nickname Cherry pie. my X took a vast interest and loved my modeling, (As armature as it was at the time.) i was not sure of its condition, but it appears she is in good condition despite a broken prop... the aircraft is a reminder of a improvement of my skills, and a reminder of other hard learned lessons in the modeling realm.

CherryPieP-381.jpg

CherryPieP-382.jpg

CherryPieP-383.jpg
notice how un cleanly the canopy was constructed, my canopy buidling skills have improved considerably.

well thats all folks, please leave comments on this once lost peace...

Ace out.

You've truly come along from that one.
It was an interesting concept, though. Might need to be revisited with your current skillset

Quaralane said:
You've truly come along from that one.
It was an interesting concept, though. Might need to be revisited with your current skillset
its current location is in Chicago so i cannot make improvements, otherwise thats exactly what i would be doing! the models canopy however is beyond repair.

I think you may have misunderstood me.
Don't fix the old one...
Build a new one ;)

yes, i want to build another Revell P-38 Kit so bad... beacuse my last two where not so good, i would like to see what i can do this time around.

You should do it, Ace! That's a great old kit and still available on the market. I've got one in my stash, too, for a nostalgia build.

Latest posts

Back