Revell 1:288 Space Transporter SANGER

Cool project. I know what you're referring too with the marble-ish. Not exactly sure what causes it. Im sure if you work up through the higher grits that piece will shine.

Looks like it should be a fun build.
I do have a question about your videos, though. What's up with the huge black bars on either side of the video?

Quaralane said:
Looks like it should be a fun build.
I do have a question about your videos, though. What's up with the huge black bars on either side of the video?

That happens when you shot video on your phone while holding the phone vertical.

Looks like a cool build. I'm an 02879 resident myself, perhaps we've crossed paths in Apponaug.

Good to see you're getting all that sanding done.

Feel free to discuss your project in your videos while working like this. :)

Had to cut the vide show to down load to YouTube from my phone, but I made a little progress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02bo7z12rXM

My plans to complete a model for the big spring competition and any other model building competition has come to a very sudden heartbreaking and. My landlord has decided to not renew my apartment lease, and has given me to the end of June to move out. So now instead of finishing my model I going to be looking for an apartment and packing and moving I'll try again next year.

Ugh, sorry to hear that. I've been in that situation before. Best of luck house/apartment hunting!

Latest posts

Back