Reference full size set pieces

I'll be dressing out th Falcon in the Black Anodized look. All I've read on this is what's in Wookie-pedia ....

Is there any other literature on this ( Comix, Novels ?) I just would like to read up on it a lil' more to get th "feel" for th Black Falcon .

The Only real reference that I have is Sculpting a Galaxy which is a good one ..... I just don't have any reference for th "Black" Falcon ......

Thanx in Advance Brotha's !!

Erik, I'd love to be able to help on this..but I have no clue at all. A google image search yielded nothing either.

these are all from the star wars 365 days book that I found used for $1. There's actually a lot of great pics in the book

we've got one of the ANH build as well as the space slug set

[attachment deleted by admin]

astroboy said:
these are all from the star wars 365 days book that I found used for $1. There's actually a lot of great pics in the book

I just found it from a thrift store on ebay for $7 shipped (used)! Ordered! Thanks for letting me know. Sounds like a great reference book.

Black falcon? I don't know about that since I don't get into the "extended universe" version. I'd just stick with the reality of what's seen in reference photos, and the movies.

Latest posts

Back