Red Ambush

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Hey fellow addicts. It's been a while, so here's another dusty relic from my collection. The Opel Blitz
is from Italeri. Opened the passenger door, and detailed it. The rear cargo bed was battle damaged.
The Sdkfz.250 is also an Italeri kit. The suspension took alot of reworking to get right stance. Gave it
a scratchbuilt interior and a 2.8cm squeeze bore gun. The Panzer III is from Revell. Built mostly stock,
put screens on the intakes and bullet holes on the schutzen. Also placed a storage rack and stowage on
the rear deck. The figures are Italeri and Hasagawa kits(some converted). Base done as per previous
builds. Painted with Vallejo acrylics. Comments are welcomed. Thanks for viewing. Bill
modpic13023.jpg

modpic13030.jpg

modpic13019.jpg

modpic13020.jpg

modpic13008.jpg

That´s a truly deadly Close Combat !

I don´t know wich side "won" the engagement... but the Germans surely took a heavy toll... the two guys riding the Panzer III... well... thei families surely got "the letter" from Der Führer givin them "Thanks" for their blood & sacrifice ! ;)

Please, keep posting more of your models & dios, Panzerman... ;)
RG

Thanks ShutterAce and Jelly. I appreciate you guys taking a look and commenting so
kindly.It's pretty cool when you hear back that someone has liked what you've done.
Must be doing something right.........HAHA! See you in the forum. Bill

Missed this one Bill!!! Can I assume 1/72 again? Wow!! nice little seen you have going on here!!!!!

You nailed it, T. It's Braille scale. Thanks for the kind comments, I appreciate you taking the time to
check out my mini dio. Back to the mancave, see you in the forum. Bill

Another action packed dio so much to look at really nice the detail at this scale is superb keep it up

Geegad

Thanks, geegad. Appreciate you taking a gander at my humble lil' dio. Bill

Latest posts

Back