Recommendations on a new kit.....

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
Preferably a very high detail military resin or styrene kit. Been looking into the Mi-35 Hind variants and I've always been a fan since I first saw one in Metal Gear: Solid. The Havoc wouldn't be a bad choice either. For armour I was looking into an M1A2 Abrams SEP, the new Zvezda T-90 or a Bradley / Russian Equivalent

I wanted to implore the board, since there's a good chance that someone has built a great quality kit and has a solid recommendation.

A link to buy would be greatly appreciated as well ;D

-Brian

How about the new Tamiya 1/35 Iraqi T-55 Enigma

TAM35324.jpg

Just got them in the shop today! One sitting beside me softly telling me "Open Me"

i have the T-90 not build it yet but its a sweet looking kit, chekc the reviews section for teh T90 topic i posted some sprue shots there, and that bad boy Sott posted would be epic too.

what price are they running for scott?

spud said:
i have the T-90 not build it yet but its a sweet looking kit, chekc the reviews section for teh T90 topic i posted some sprue shots there, and that bad boy Sott posted would be epic too.

what price are they running for scott?

$66.50CDN at my shop.

I REALLLLLLLLY want a Zvezda T-90 Kit......cant seem to find one in stock anywhere though. if you happen to see a Dragon 1/72 Hind or the T-90 I'd snap that up right quick ;D

I looked, and it seems that he's out at the moment. I would buy them right now if he had them in stock :)

If you're reading this : Hobby Boss 1/72 Mi-24V Hind E and Zvezda T-90....I needs them! The lack of hobby shops around the Jacksonville FL area is maddening. All I have is Hobby Lobby and a few tiny shops full of RC parts :(

Well, low and behold, a friend of mine from back home had a Zvezda sitting around from his brother....picked it for 20 bucks :) Now time to wait for a 1/35 or 1/72 Hind

Nice well make sure you blog it it will be interesting to see it going together,

Nope, sorry no T-90s....tried to get it from my supplier last week and they are sold out.

I am sure my US suppliers have some...but the difference in price from my CDN supplier that has Zvesda is about $10 difference...which jumps the retail price up substantially. So I await a restock from CDN supplier.

Latest posts

Back