Prometheus - The Movie - I want the space craft!!!

adampolo13

Okay, so I don't know how I missed all the trailers for Prmetheus that is due out this Friday. I finally saw one last night and the spacecraft looks soooo freakin cool! I want a scale version now! Hahaha. Who decideds what kits get built and how do I contact them? hahaha

There has to be some very skilled scratch builder out there we could get to make a resin kit for us right??? ::) Gotta try and keep my hopes and dreams alive...

Give it a year or so boys and a GK'er will make your dream come true. Once some real good mesh's come out these guys will be speed building masters to get made into molds for kits. It's big and highly detailed so expect a price around $400.00 before shipping. Keep your eye open at the RPF or RI for developing threads on this. Always happens.

I agree, in fact I came over to Chit Chat to start this thread!

The craft is beautiful, such a beautiful design, also since we're on the subject, the Avenger's craft is a fantastic looking ship and has their been any models of the Chopper style crafts in Avatar?

J

Watched the film the other night and really enjoyed it. Like you lot I likes the design and was watching real close to all the detail, very nice.

I wish they would do some recasts of the old Halcyon kits from all the Alien films. As you know, this movie is the long awaited "prequel" shall you say. I agree though, the ship would be pretty tight :)

Latest posts

Back