Predator Life sized full bust/Commission

Dlesko

Hi guys. This is a kit i built and painted for a client. I have no clue where he got it but it was the worst casting ive ever worked on. The clean-up and build itself took over 15 hours. Nothing fit. There was a 1/8th inch step running across the head that had to be ground down and then the area resculpted. Everything that could have gone wrong while building this guy did. The foam i filled it with did not expand. Had to drain it all out and refill. This was by far the hardest build and paint ive ever done. I really hope i pulled it off, lol. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

PredatorFinished1Web_zpsbf18d626.jpg

PredatorFinished2Web_zps33c13971.jpg

PredatorFinished3Web_zps5a595d30.jpg

PredatorFinished4Web_zps22a34cd9.jpg

PredatorFinished5Web_zpse3c0a68e.jpg

PredatorFinished6Web_zps368fe4de.jpg

Woe, that is brilliantly finished, you did a grand job

Last pic is mean

J

Outstanding my friend! Top notch work, definitely a 10 in my book!

Man you knocked it out of the park! That is absolutely TERRIFYING! Great job on the painting and fixing all the gaps etc. It looks so sooo so good! NICE!

That looks superb fella well done :eek: where can you get these busts from ?

Dan B

poor quality cast kit.... sounds like it came from thailand as that is a known hot spot for recasts. other indicators would be if the resin was exceptionally hard and brittle or it might have had a strong ammonia smell to it when you were working on it as well.

your work however is remarkable considering what you had to work with.

Latest posts

Back