PANZER III AUSF M

MrT

Started a new project today. A panzer III ausf M by Dragon a really nice kit.

Terry

DSC09623.jpg

DSC09768.jpg

DSC09769.jpg

DSC09771.jpg

DSC09772.jpg

DSC09773.jpg

DSC09774.jpg

DSC09775.jpg

DSC09776.jpg

DSC09777.jpg

Nice kit T...and nice progress too! I have had an 'N' staring at me for a few months...this might give the push!! Keep up the great work! ;)

TRM said:
Nice kit T...and nice progress too! I have had an 'N' staring at me for a few months...this might give the push!! Keep up the great work! ;)

Thanks T! I'll do my best!

;)

Dragon's Smart Kit III's are fun to work with, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one Terry.

wbill76 said:
Dragon's Smart Kit III's are fun to work with, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one Terry.

Thanks Bill! I have a dark yellow/dark gray camo pattern in mind. Where did I see that??? Oh yeah I seen here on a Pz II.

;D

Went back to work on this one and completed the exhaust assembly.

Terry ;D

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

TRM said:
Making progress there T...looking good too! ;)

Thanks! I'm not doing too bad, but there are some more things to clean up I see.

Terry

LOL...I always run into the same thing...take some pics and then go, "oh, look at that"! All part of a good build I figure!! Problem with this build is that it is making me want to crack open one if not two kits I have...RIGHT NOW!!! LOL!! Like I don't have enough going on!! Love the feeling!! ;D ;D ;D (must not do it, must not do it....be strong!!)

Latest posts

Back