Oktyabrskaya Revolutsya

okb1982

2K12 'Kub' NATO codename 'SA-6 Gainful'.
This kit was built entirely OOB.
No modifications or AM parts were used to enhance the kit.

I painted the kit with a paint scheme reminiscent of the Soviet October Revolution Parades during the latter part of the Cold War.
The paint consists mostly of black green toned with some flat green and buff.
Some panel lines were highlighted with white stripes/lines and red paint typical of Soviet military vehicles with parade duties.
DSC_2111.jpg

DSC_2112.jpg

DSC_2116.jpg

DSC_2122.jpg

DSC_2128.jpg

DSC_2135.jpg

DSC_2139.jpg

DSC_2142.jpg

DSC_2146.jpg

DSC_2149.jpg

DSC_2147.jpg

DSC_2156.jpg

I forgot to attach one of the pioneer tools, the lumber saw but nevertheless I can add it anyway some time later.
I also took photo of my old DML T-72 with parade scheme together with the Gainful.

Here's the blog entry: http://gomezgrad.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/2k12-kub-sa-6-oktyabrskaya-revolutsya/

Enjoy Cheers! ;D

OKB1982

WoW !!!!

Now That looks like it Could Devastate some Property !!! Great Lookin' Tank. It's Lean & Mean & not too far in between either I bet !!

That's a Cool picture with th T-72 !! I like th Green on it !!!

Great Job !

Thanks guys for the appreciation!:)
Geegad, it took me around 1 month to finish this if i sum it all up.

cheers!

OKB

If I get to see one.... I might pick it up !! What do you recommend ? New tracks ? Photo Etch ?

or is the kit alone a Good kit ?

once again... nice work !!! a nice clean build !!!

Norm.

out !

schweinhund227 said:
If I get to see one.... I might pick it up !! What do you recommend ? New tracks ? Photo Etch ?

or is the kit alone a Good kit ?

once again... nice work !!! a nice clean build !!!

Norm.

out !

Thanks Norm! ;D sorry for the late reply as I just saw this:) well its not a bad kit but some other modellers from other forums suggest changing the missiles as they are a little inaccurte but for me I just built it OOB and just for fun:D The kit has photoetched parts already from OOB and a goot set of indie tracks are already included:D

cheers!

OKB

Latest posts

Back