NYLON GAG MK 1 - FINISHED

:eek: just....WOW! Beyond fantastic! The craftsmanship and attention to detail is second to none! And it's all done for fun but I say it looks like an ILM filming miniature, that is something else!! 8)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Phenomenal work, Gag!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
And like some of the guys, I'm a bit sad it is over - watching through the updates was a real pleasure all by itself.
Can't wait to see what You turn to building next ;) ;) ;)

A true masterpiece, as I said before......it needs to be the star in it's own movie

John

It's been said over and over again and cannot be said enough.......You've completed a "Master Piece" brother! Bravo!

I was lucky enough to see this in person at Modelpalooza today and I will tell you that the pictures on the site definitely do not do this kit justice. It is a very large model and all the detail is incredible. It was the star of the show for me.
Els

Sometimes there is just nothing left to say....... :eek:
But I will say this, I had to go back like 3 pages
to see the finished model....3 pages of well deserved
praise AWESOME JOB GAG!!!!!!

els said:
I was lucky enough to see this in person at Modelpalooza today and I will tell you that the pictures on the site definitely do not do this kit justice. It is a very large model and all the detail is incredible. It was the star of the show for me.
Els

I agree with Els, I also was able to see it in person Saturday and it is just incredible. Pictures do not show all the details and how well it all works together. Unbelievable build.

Hello everyone,

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited and commented on this build over the last two years.
Your comments have always been very positive and encouraging so thank's guys, i don't think it would of been so much fun without you all along for the ride.

It was very cool to be able to share my journey with so many people around the world thru the Interwebs.

I haven't been on the site that much lately as i got a bit burned out at the end and was just relieved to of finished the MK.1, i needed a few weeks off.

That was until this weekend when i went to IPMS Orlando's Modelpoluza 2013 as Els and Plane MC commented.

It was great to meet some fellow SMA'ers thanks for stopping by and saying hello.

I received lots of positive feedback from lots of people which was very nice,

Plus, I won a Silver medal ;D

Picture%2520057.jpg

It was my first ever competition and i really enjoyed the weekend.

I am going to put all my other Poluza pictures over in the Show Photos thread now, there will also be some video later in the week.

So..................what to do next, what to do what to do?

Huuummmmm. I have a few ideas

So, stay tuned folks........

Take care and thanks again everyone

Gag

OUT

dude, for something that took two years, this is a job well done in your book! ( or were ever you store this moment)!
please, i cant wait to see what you may have in store for your viewers

I feel really bad for whoever had to put their models next to yours. I would've thrown in the towel at the point.

Yes definitely, congrats on the award

Found this on the web
P9283104_zpse099b9c9.jpg

More of the show http://s110.photobucket.com/user/drackstein/media/Modelpalooza%202013/P9283104_zpse099b9c9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=97

J

Silver Medal , first try .. .. well , that's one way to do it ,,. LOL . Congrats !

Well done, indeed!
(I really wonder somthing else took gold!)
Cheers!

Blimey! This is absolutely incredible. Congratulations on the silver (cannot think what on this planet won gold over that), you deserve every award you get on that.
Now someone needs to build a movie around that model!

Latest posts

Back