not out quite yet...

J

Just Mike

The x-wing is destroyed. I was rather upset at that. Only sunshiney part of it was that I'm only out $16.

My intention is to try to get the TIE fighter, the new Pegasus alien figure from the recent war of the Worlds or the Tamiya Willys MB.

Thanks for reading!

Just Mike said:
The x-wing is destroyed. I was rather upset at that. Only sunshiney part of it was that I'm only out $16.

My intention is to try to get the TIE fighter, the new Pegasus alien figure from the recent war of the Worlds or the Tamiya Willys MB.

Thanks for reading!

what happened man? :eek:

I was pressing and screwing at the same time, heard a snap and felt something go. The fuselage cracked and it's wide open. Not even going to try fixing it. It's in the trash.

Mike....! you just don't know the full extent of your FORCE....!!!!

start over !!!! you have 3 months.... well almost ! lots of time !

take care !

Sorry to hear about the build Mike ,but glad to see you're still in the running buddy ....Thats the spirit !!

Chris.

I hope you find a good subject and stay in the contest!!

And from my last contest build:

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Im sure this will be cool.

I was chatting with a buddy of mine from ARC over the winter, he's in the Canadian Forces at the DND HQ in Ottawa. We were talking about tank model building a bit. He's an aircraft modeler as well. Got to talking about the Canadian Leopard 2A6M and how much more intimidating it was than the Abrams tanks. I almost have to agree with him, Im sure a big honking V12 diesel would sound a lot more intimidating than the Abrams jet turbine. I never thought until he mentioned it that the Leopard series of tanks are direct descendants of the Tigers and Panzers of WW2. So looking at your Ozelot, wondering if it can trace its lineage back to the Stugs and/or Jagpanthers. It reminds me of a Jagpanther a bit.

Latest posts

Back