New To Site, would love some feedback

davidminiatures

All Scratch Built - NO KITS HERE
Hey everyone. So I have been building models for the past 20 or so years, however i'm only 33. What I do is very unusual compared to most, at least I assume so. I work in many scales. I make mostly things that fall in the Diorama category, and I've been known for my dioramas based on Films or TV.

Sadly most of my models where made prior to me having a website or a good camera. I don;t have photos of most fo what I've done. I only have what I've worked on in the past few years or so. But I've been invited to a Huge Miniature Expo in my area that gets about 10,000 visitors in a weekend. So because of that I've been motived to boost up the number of models I normally produce.

I don't want to post to many photos here, so I will post one picture from my top pieces, but I invite you to visit my website for multiple photos of each model. http://www.davidminiatures.com

I would really appreciate any feed back you may have. If you think I should stick to one scale? or one theme (ei: Movies) I hope I can bring some knowledge to some and just share with others. I also recently started blog section on my site showing how I make my models.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Back-To-The-Future-143-Scale-Miniature-Diorama_14341144025_l.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-II-143-Scale-Miniature-Diorama_14337816601_l.jpg

IMG_6425-821x1024.jpg

MG_1750.jpg

MG_8718.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

Thanks guys!

I'm trying to find ways to promote my work but i find that most site or forums online are categorized. Example, model railroad sites or dollhouse, or star wars etc...

Any ideas?

Awesome, I love the scene of Jason's shed, and the back to the future scenes, 2 of my all time favourite series of movies executed beautifully

WebbyNZ said:
Awesome, I love the scene of Jason's shed, and the back to the future scenes, 2 of my all time favourite series of movies executed beautifully

Thanks WebbyNZ

Latest posts

Back