New to modelling

Clonegurl

Hi! I'm new to model building. Completely new. Up until 2 months ago I only used to muck around with Lego but then I decided to build some Star Wars Revell Kits which then turned into a diorama project because I wanted somewhere nice to display the models.

My main thing is Star Wars. My diorama was inspired by Return of the Jedi and was called the Endor Project. I purchased and assembled the Revell Snap Tite AT AT Walker and the Revell Easy Kit Star Wars Imperial Shuttle. I then scratch built the diorama. I will post pictures when I find an appropriate place within SMA. I haven't detailed the models. I'm so new to all this, I really don't know where to begin and I'm learning as I go.

Welcome to SMA, if you need any help this is a great place to learn so dont be shy about asking,

Welcome aboard.
As to an "appropriate" place to post the pics, that's usually under the heading of Sci-fi for much of what you described.
Many of us host our images off-site at places like Flikr, Imageshack, or Photobucket, and then post links to the images

Hi everyone

Thank you for welcoming me to SMA. I'm actually a 501st trooper and I first got into model building via my 501st Garrison forum, TAG (Terror Australis Garrison). I was really inspired by some of the projects other troopers and recruits were undertaking and got the itch to try my hand at model building.

Thanks Quaralane for your reply, I will do as you suggested and post the Endor Project under the Sci-fi heading in the SMA forum.

Thanks again, see you on the boards! :)

Latest posts

Back