Nellie Photos

I was looking at this on SSM and was going to reply but ran out of time sorry. Never new they made a kit of the Little Nellie. The guy how built it is still flying it today or a replica i disremember but watched a program about it recently. Looking good Capt_T I'm looking forward to seeing it all finished. Will you be setting it in a dio? and is there a figure of bond comes with it?

blitz

You don't need a bond figure for this one.
What you need is a figure of Desmond Llewellyn and 3 open trunks to make a nice dio of "Little Nellie and her mother" :)

Hmm, "Q" and the suitcases. That might be fun. I hadn't thought of a diorama. My biggest concern is the rocket launchers. I cut off the stuff that came with the kit, but now trying to figure out how to make the front and rear where the rockets are suppose to be. I'll get pics and post them asap.

What scale is it btw?
if it is 1:48 or 1:24 ish you can get nice workshop sets in those scales with tools and mechanics even :)
And a couple of trunks are easy to make.

Four bigshots made improper advances toward her, but she defended her honor with great success... :D :D lol that was a good movie.

It was a really good movie. I haven't been able to get back to working on her lately, I'm hoping tonight. I'll have to dig up some stuff to make a diorama.

Latest posts

Back