Need help with a paint scheme for this.......

sci-fi-bldr

Looking for ideas for painting this...kind of a kit bash thingy I made up....... ;D

OCFighterTop_zpsxyyix3kn.jpg

OCFighterRear_zps8fz7ubrf.jpg

Not sure if I want to go WWI..WWII ish..........Crimson Skylike.......beat up Ma.K like........it has a Steampunk feel...but not crazy about that idea...

OH man....something in the Chris Foss style??

https://www.google.com/search?q=chris+foss+space+art&safe=off&es_sm=91&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIley0v_XZyAIVQdQmCh3Uhwp7&biw=1470&bih=927

LOL why not free hand variations of some of them? they might end up looking like cool butterflies or dragonflies etc

i might be able to help, may i take these pictures and color over them to give you a idea of what you can do? If so, what would you like to see? ;D

Over at SSM there has been mention of a pre space flight Naboo look......and WWII post war racers have also been mentioned........

I'm open to what ever.........have fun with it.... ;D

sorry i was late with this, been busy with school work but here is what i got, sorry if i looks like garbage. i started, then dropped it, and eventually picked it up again

(i don't know if the image will show, something might be wrong)

Reminds me of something from Crimson Skies. I really like the design. I could it looking cool in a grey/blue scheme or an =http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/crimsonskies/images/d/d2/Plane_Coyote.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090521181302off-white/brown .

When I did a kit-bashed what-if plane I turned it into a weathering trial of different chipping solutions. I wasn't really happy with the work I did or how it turned out, but I learned a lot. Either way, I think this will look fantastic when finished.

MMmmm ....
thinking more Black/Blue/Gold...
black with gold pinstripes... works

Under the Radar
Flatte black

not necessarily the red in the star ....

i16cobalt_2_zpsuz0x6yoa.jpg

... Or PAISLEY ,,

all which ways :eek:

Ciao ,
Uru

Latest posts

Back