Nebulizer & Vox finished

I finished the Pegasus Models Nebulizer & Vox kit a couple days ago. Again I'm really impressed with Pegasus! The two builds went together beautifully & they're nearly snap kits concerning the fit. it's tight & they both have clean lines with nearly no putty work needed. Some was needed on the Vox antenna & also on the main seam of the Nebulizer. I also snagged the VooDoo FX light up kit for the Nebulizer which worked wonderfully. I took a bunch of pics so here's a few highlights followed by my Photobucket link so you can see the rest of the details. There's also a couple videos in there, too.

VOX
putty.jpg
SilverPaint.jpg
VoxClosed.jpg
VoxOpen2.jpg

Nebulizer
DrillHoles.jpg
WiredUp1.jpg
grips2.jpg
LitUp2.jpg

Photobucket
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/Prince_of_Styrene_II/Nebulizer%20and%20Vox/?start=0

Great work, it makes me want to go out and buy one. Now if I didn't already have this huge build list.......

Thanks, guys! The finish was easy enough with some Krylon rattlecans.

Grendels- The fun part is that these go together so quickly, it's a nice quick confidence booster. BTW, here's my "to do" list!
stash7.jpg

I must admit, your list is much longer than mine! ;) But I do have one corner of my office my friends call the leaning tower of models.

I do need a couple of fast ones, the NX-01 is taking quite a bit of time. Spent an hour tonight just putting down foil to block light around the windows.

Grendels said:
I must admit, your list is much longer than mine! ;) But I do have one corner of my office my friends call the leaning tower of models.
Excellent name! If you've gotta be known for something at work, it might as well be something fun!

I do need a couple of fast ones, the NX-01 is taking quite a bit of time. Spent an hour tonight just putting down foil to block light around the windows.
You're doing the 350? Nice! I have that not too far down on the list as well. Figured I tackle that before the 350 Refit. Have you posted any threads on your progress? I'd love to see how you're doing.

I have a thread posted on the NX-01 on this very forum. I am lighting it up, and NOT using a lighting kit. I posted all of the circuits with parts. And yes it is the 350. I had the same thought, tackle this before the refit.

I am posting almost every little detail of the build, so you should know where the tricky spots are.

Excellent! I'll be sure to check it out. Lighting the Nebulizer gave me a bit o' confidance, so I may also do Moebius' Iron Man with lights for another boost before tackling my 350 NX, which will definantly be a "long term project" for me! ;D I usually have about four things on the bench at a time ranging from short to longer builds, OOB to bashed/mod stuff just to keep it interesting.

You talked me into it. I have one on the way and should be here on Monday. Unfortuantly, work will keep me pretty busy for a while, so I won't get to it for three or four weeks. I have some ideas I might try instead of that yellow LED you used, I get to experiment a bit!!! ;D

Experimenting is a wonderful thing! I'm curious as to what ideas you have for your kit. I think you'll enjoy building the kit. It has a suprisingly low parts count, but it's a good thing. No need to over complicate things. I look forward to seeing what you're going to do with the kit!

I am going to keep it hush hush for a bit, but let's just say I ordered a few things off of ebay. :eek: Since most of it is coming from China, it will take a bit to get here. I will post my build on this site when it is done.

Latest posts

Back