My Warmachine stuff

XELAXELA333

Hey guys,
If youve spent a bit of time in the introduction thread you might know me already , Im new to this forum so I thought I'd post something of mine to show you where I am painting/modeling wise. I play Warmachine. Thats it right now. I hope to start some scale modeling projects SOON. I've been painting miniatures for about 2 years, and Im not an expert or anything but I think I am a solid painter :p Take a look :)

warmachine014.jpg
warmachine013.jpg
warmachine012.jpg
warmachine011.jpg
warmachine010.jpg
warmachine009.jpg

I am hoping that the photobucket IMG url is the right thing to copy and paste. if not, please fix lol. Tell me what you think

Very nice work ....not easy done at that size !!! where's me glasses ;D

Chris..

Thanks! I have a lot of stuff (about a KR Multicase worth lol) but this is the best (and fully painted ^^) of the lot. Cant wait to start with scale models because, as chris mentioned, They are soo small I think painting something bigger would be pretty fun.

Great painting there - those are small and you really nail the details. I'm sue you'll adapt to larger models without problems. Looking forward to seeing it!

sorry about the super long reply time. tips, eh? wasnt long ago I was asking for tips from every experienced person website or article I can find. Thats one of the best tips I can give you: Gather as many tips as you can! Horde them up because every scrap of advice as to how to get better gets you a little better so ask EVERYONE. Read all the material you can find on it, too.
As for actual painting tips, work on steadying your hand. good practice for this is trim on space marine shoulder pads, if you happen to have any. Thin your paints, especially white. always try something interesting. A lot of the mechanithrall painting was done by the seat of my pants. I just looked for an interesting tone to use for skin color, interesting tone to use for gore, slapped em on washed and highlighted and painted the fists and metal. Always experiment with the paint. its cool stuff.

SLW I'd start with either infinity or warmachine/hordes. Infinity is cool because you can use a lot of terrain, and terrain is like the yin to scale modeling's yang lol. Warmachine, id go for it if you like magic the gathering. Just avoid GW games. IMHO they are not worth it.

Latest posts

Back