My trek models

Burke

Finished another NX bash. This is the NX-10 Crux named after the constellation. Was pretty easy to do, I did this one kinda quick as Im getting burnt out on NX models at this point. My next build will have to be something different. Enjoy!
IMG_0988.jpg
IMG_0990.jpg
IMG_0991.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg

And heres some more finished ones.

USS Foxhound.
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0854.jpg
IMG_0855.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg

NX-09 Defiant
IMG_0838.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg

My take on a slightly different TOS E (first build)
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg

Hey Burke! That's a pretty neat collection of trek models. Like the early generation Defiant - well I like 'em all but that little ship is really cool.

Thanx guys! I've just really gotten into modeling. I've built 6 ships so far with the NX-10 Crux being the latest.

Awesome ideas! I love all of these. I think that little Defiant is my fave also. Sure looks one tough little ship.

Nice work man! 8)

Nice bashes here ! :D

Good job and good ideas.

One question though : since i've got the same project about a NX-01 with 4 warp engines, did you use two up saucers and modified it a little in order to have the right amount of nacelles ?

Have you some pictures of it ? :) Or even a WIP ? (I like WIP :D )

I like the Crux a lot. From the rear those four engines remind of a Babylon 5 Starfury.
Nice use of the Playmates JJ Prise toy on the Foxhound bash.
The Defiant is a great little build too.

Heck, I like them all! Nice work!
:)

Wow, an X-Wing met the Enterprise! ;D
Dude, these are some awesome bashes here!
Thanks a lot for sharing them - I've really enjoyed watching through.
P.S: among all them I've personally enjoyed the USS Foxhound most - a very neat, cool design +its from the JJ-Era, and it is quite rare yet.

Wow thanx for all the great comments.

Um as for the Crux I didn't take any work in progress shots. I used the regular top and bottom saucer from the NX kit, I just cut a pair of nacelle pylons off a donor kit and glued them in place. Then I just filled the gap areas with Aves putty. It was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Oh and the foxhound was actually built using the DVD special edition kit that has a little JJPrise that's just about 1/1000 scale. It's actually the DVD case which is really cool.

I've got a bunch more bashes planned and am pleased people seem to be interested in my ideas.

Awesome stuff!
I really like the NX-Crux....well, all of them, to be honest. :)
I too enjoy a good kit bash now and then. ;)
I have been rolling some star trek ship bash ideas over in my head for a while now.
You may have given me some more inspiration!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back