My Second Model-(Complete)

that looks fantastic well done. looking forward to more

That F-15 came out beautiful! Can't wait to see the next build! Keep'em going your doing great! Don't be afraid to ask questions everyone is here to help!

Hey, Ryan, welcome to the Herd, and that's a sweet-lookin' Eagle! Nice job on the panel lines, I've used the pencil technique, too, for 1/48 WWII aircraft. There's a guy in my club who uses a very fine rollerball pen to do his sometimes, but I haven't tried that.

Exceptional work, congrats on how it's turned out!

That is really nice! I think my second kit was glued to the newspaper with testor's tube- second build or no, this is awesome.
Don't be afraid to experiment if you need to change something, remember putty will fix just about anything! Keep it coming.... CR

Fantastic work for your second kit.. Keep up the good work. Will be looking foward to your next project.

Hey Ryan,

My name is Matthew. I am 16 years old myself and have been building for over 4 years!!! :D

I must say that your Eagle is very clean work for your second build!!!! And the pencil technique is a great start for weathering and detailing models!!!! :) :) :)

Jets are very fun to build....as a matter of fact, my second build was a jet :p hahaha it was the Revell SR-71 Blackbird :)

I hope you'll continue to keep building models!!! They are a lot of fun!!! And if you want to get serious about building models and entering competitions one of these days, Look for your Local IPMS Club (International Plastic Modelers Society). They can really help improve your skills. I have been in the IPMS for over a year and I just recently went up against the adults in the largest model competition in our state!!! It was tough but I managed to win 1 or 2 awards for my 1/700 tug boat.

Keep up the great work!!!! And keep us updated on more of your work!!!! You were born to build models!!!!! and look out for online contests here on SMA as well..... I know that after you start getting the hang of things, you'll be set to enter competitions!!!!!!!

Matt :D

I'm confused? Your second model? Where are the finger prints and paint runs that were my speciality at 16? LOL!!!! ;D

Excellent work my young friend.

Keep it up.

Mr Nylon

Latest posts

Back