My Lost in Space Jupiter 2/Gemini 12 Crash recreation.

Captain Han Solo

Here is a brief video of my recreation of the crash sequence from Lost in Space. It features several of my builds including...
a 9.6" Gemini 12
Moebius 1:35 Jupiter 2.
A scratch built 1:24 Gemini 12 Flight deck from the Gemini 12.
The model was filmed outside in natural sunlight and flown on two wires via two brass tubes running the length of the ship on either side...The Lydecker rig.
I composited it into footage/photographs from the actual crash site shooting locations.

The Scratch built Gemini 12 Flightdeck was made using actual studio blueprints of the set. It can be seen in all the POV shots.
The Robinsons in the freezing tubes is the inside of one of my custom Moebius 18" Diameter builds.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Eh...Not exactly sure what you mean there?
Ah man! I didn't know you didn't know what that means.

-------------------------------------
According to Google:

What does Face With Sunglasses emoji mean? The Face With Sunglasses emoji depicts a smiling face wearing sunglasses. It is commonly used to convey someone or something is cool. It's also used to express appreciation or approval and to stand in for the sentiments of OK or awesome.

-----------------------------------

I apologize. No offense intended.

I take it back.

Rob.

Ah man! I didn't know you didn't know what that means.

-------------------------------------
According to Google:

What does Face With Sunglasses emoji mean? The Face With Sunglasses emoji depicts a smiling face wearing sunglasses. It is commonly used to convey someone or something is cool. It's also used to express appreciation or approval and to stand in for the sentiments of OK or awesome.

-----------------------------------

I apologize. No offense intended.

I take it back.

Rob.
All good Eagle -1. I just wasn't sure what you meant that's all. Thanks.

Amazing video Mark. The way you matted in those shots of the scenery flying by thru the forward windows is really impressive. Almost as impressive as your model work.

Latest posts

Back