My first build in over 20 years>Fine Molds TIE Fighter

RedDragon62

Just trying to build a decent model
Just wanted to get the opinion of my fellow modeling addicts. I haven't built a model in well over 20 years and just got back into t]he life. Please let me know what you think of my first build since returning to the "life."

BJxO5woCcAADL0E.jpg:large

Please, let me know what you guys think.

BJxO_6qCAAAAmBW.jpg:large

Theres still more work to do. Small details but for the most part, she's done.

BJxVzaHCIAACyzr.jpg:large

more....

BJxV3bKCQAIODzv.jpg:large

and still more.....

BJxV589CYAANtPB.jpg:large

a few more...

BJxWd99CUAAGrdv.jpg:large

last one..Promise :)

BJxWCJ9CUAApBp5.jpg:large

I think you did a great job, but this would probably have been put in the Sci Fi section ;) looking forward to see what you do next!

Still need to do some sanding and buffing on the stand. Also, I have some more "work" to do on the officers eyes and have yet to add a "wash" over him to complete it. I've gotten so much inspiration from the folks here. Looking at the impressive work posted has inspired me to dust off the old tools and get busy again.

Thanks for any feed back you all send to this "noob."

Quaralane:

I've watched your videos on Youtube and subscribed to your channel. I loved your Cylon Raider build!

I am also in the process of building a Cylon Raider. I've picked up a "lighting" system for it so I'll be posting updates on that as soon as my supplies arrive and I can start with the build.

The imperial oficer is sold with the kit ? I've got a Stormtrooper but don't remember any officer...

Your building is perfect. Maybe a little brown/black wash could add some panel lines ?

With the Fine Molds kit, The Imperial Officer does come with the kit. I am in the process of adding some wash to the Ship and the Officer. Still need to sand and paint the stand. Will update when she's finished.

RedDragon62 said:
Quaralane:

I've watched your videos on Youtube and subscribed to your channel. I loved your Cylon Raider build!

I am also in the process of building a Cylon Raider. I've picked up a "lighting" system for it so I'll be posting updates on that as soon as my supplies arrive and I can start with the build.
I look forward to seeing it

Great work on this build! I didn't realize that the kit came with an Imperial Officer figure; I have this kit in my stash but I've never opened it. This build makes me want to open it and get started.

Keep up the great work and welcome back.

Latest posts

Back