More Mini Cooper Model's 1/24 scale by Tamiya

builder101

Spring modeling, I usually don't model much this time of year because I don't like being stuck in my basement. I cleaned out my garage and made a make shift table and for the past few weeks I have been grilling, drinking, and modeling with in all most arm's reach and enjoying it.

So I have to admit after seeing Ian build that Mini I had to give this kit a shot, I did not want to post anything until a had some progress and start a thread with out keeping up with or updating. Then while lurking on the forum I saw that Trdnick also started a thread and he is also doing a great job. I really like following both builds and have learned from both and have gotten great idea's from both Ian and Trdnick.

I am actually building two and here is some picks of what I have acompished with the first mini and once again thank's two you guys as if it weren't for seeing this kit on this forum I would have never picked these model's up.. Awesome Job!!

Here is picks of my build and the other Tamiya cooper that I am hoping to put in some sort of diorama. I have to order some more weathering products and have not weatherd anything yet.

Hope the forum has room for more mini pic's.. Here is my work in progress.

redmini_zps4f71d6f9.jpg

cooperengine_zps47dc887c.jpg

After being coated with Future

engine2_zpsfcebd3c1.jpg

minifutureengine_zps2ae92d79.jpg

miniframe_zpsfef029b4.jpg

miniframe2_zpsc809e637.jpg

miniwithseats_zps44361010.jpg

Lost the left Gauge sticker, fell off the exacto and just to small to find. Asked my wife to help and I quote her words, "are you kidding me"..
minisideview_zpseab50e29.jpg

My next build to go along with this one in a diorama..
greenmini_zps848a5bbd.jpg

New make shift garage work area.

worktable_zpsd4f70ed3.jpg

Thank's for looking..

Latest posts

Back